A Lovely Escape in the Woods
The Forest Chalet is a three-level timber-frame home featuring vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. It features hardwood floors, granite counter tops, Jenn-Aire appliances and all the kitchen gadgets you’ll need. A loft bedroom accentuates the interior with a private deck that has perfect views of the Northern Lights. A four-season porch is an added touch just off the great room with a television and windows all around. The great room includes a stone, wood burning fireplace and cozy furniture. The lower level is where the action is with a smart TV, game table, pool table and electronic dart board. This lovely, secluded setting is centrally located to Lutsen Mountains, Grand Marais, Boundary Waters Canoe Area, Caribou Lake, Superior National Golf Course, and much more. Firepit, parking for 4 vehicles, Wi-Fi, a rack of firewood, towels and linens provided.
- Bedroom – One Queen Bed / Shared Full Bath
- Four-season Porch – One Queen Sofa Bed / Shared Full Bath
- Bedroom – One King Bed / 3/4 Bath
- Bedroom – Full Bed and Twin Bunk Beds / Shared 3/4 Bath
- TV Room – Double Hide-A-Bed / Shared 3/4 Bath
- Free WiFi
- 50″ Flat Screen Smart TV with Sound Bar
- 7’ Slate Pool Table
- Foosball table
- Reservation is not valid until the first night’s deposit is paid by credit card. Payments must be made by credit card, with either Visa or Mastercard.
- Cancellation Policy – Full refund up to 30 days prior to your check-in date. Within 30 days prior to your check-in date, will result in a fee of $250.00 deducted from your refund.
- Three-night minimum stay is required.
- Pets are allowed, pending approval and $100 fee per pet.
- Housekeeping charge of $125 per stay is required.